"Who Am I You Ask?!"

My photo
Fierceville, Dirty South, United States
I love fashion and food and getting the beat deals and recipies on the two! When it comes to styling and shopping I don't discriminate. I mix and match the high end with the low end. I'll share my style, cosmetic secrets and recepies, and show you how to create "new" outfits and dishes weekly. While I love to shop, style and cook for family and friends, a girls gotta work. Currently I work in the public safety profession. Prior to public safety I was a radio personality for more than 10 years, which is where I became my most fashion forward self! I've styled for local videos and hair magazines. Whatever my "real" job," I've always been the stylist to friends, and even foes!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Who's Afraid of Nancy Grace?!"



"Just Wondering?!" 

Dear Proudcer's/Stylists (there's no way) of the Nancy Grace Show, PUH-LEEEEZ explain why Nancy Grace is branding herself as a Pilgrim on her new syndicated show??!

During the promotional period prior to the premiere of her new talk show, Nancy Grace was wearing a simple blouse with large collar and black vest like holding apparatus...WTHeck??!? Then I thought these are the promos and this wardrobe malady will cease. Oh noooooo!!! IT CONTINUES! Is Nancy wearing what we women sometimes call our "fat clothes?" Is the former prosecutor/bulldog doing some sort of covert social experiment? Why the same type of clothes.....there must be an answer. By the way, I think the former prosecutor/bulldog's  new show, and I do mean bulldog in the most confectionary, bless your heart,  affectionate way is GREAT! 

Don't mess with Nancy "Refrain from calling me honey" Grace!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing, when I do catch her show I was always thinking is it a rerun!!!! Ugh... she has no fashion sense at all!!! lmbo Hey KPC I love this and you!!! Smooches

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wardrobe thing baffles me!!! I know Nancy has a reason. I'm just curious. Nancy may be ahead of a trend we don't know about here on earth.

    ReplyDelete

Go Head Search Me

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree!

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree!
Orange is my favorite color!